This brand new traditional villa (2013) is a completely stone building of Corfu with wooden roof and floors and high quality of comforts. It promises the pleasure of nature, relaxation and absolute tranquility, while maintaining your private moments.
Villa Marmari is available as a whole to any number of visitors and it can accommodate up to 7 persons throughout the year, offering the homely warmth of a traditional farmhouse, suitable for excursions and activities within or outside the farm.
Activities in the farm
- January: Major agricultural work, the gathering of olives and olive oil extraction
- August: Vine harvest
- Throughout the year: Cultivation tasks for olive trees, vineyards, fruits and vegetables.
A high quality of extra virgin olive oil, produced in the olive groves of the property can also be offered.
INDOORS (one level house)
• Master bedroom with double bed, secretaire, wardrobe, exclusive bathroom with jacuzzi for two persons equipped with chromotherapy system.
• Two bedrooms each of which includes: two single beds convertible into a double bed, bedside table, wardrobe and bathroom with whirlpool tub
• Separate W.C. with washing machine
• Kitchen includes: refrigerator-closet providing cold water and icecubes, electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, electric appliances, fully equipped with cutlery and crockery along with glasses for beverages
• Dining-living room with hand made fireplace, a table for eight people, two sofas, relaxation chair
• Satellite TV, Dolby Surround sound system, blue-ray video
The whole house is fully air-conditioned, insect repelling windows with screens, security bars and drinking water.
The outdoor areas are fully and securely fenced and have received minimum intervention to avoid altering the landscape. Within these interventions the following facilities are provided:
• Stone swimming pool with oxygen (no chlorine) with sun loungers and an outdoor bar
• Pergolas with outdoor lounge around the house
• Outdoor tables and BBQ in panoramic position
• Parking space
Views: garden, pool, valley
- 39.64548396, 19.76135988